Farm & Restaurant Season at Maso Plaz
Our season goes from march to december with seasonal highlights for your palate. We accept reservations by phonecall ++39 339 1390016 or through this website!
Agritourism, Restaurant, Cuisine and permaculture garden
We are open from march to december every weekend. Visit our relaxing garden itineraries. Look at our great offer of natural perennial plants and seasonal garden products. Taste the traditional local cuisine and home made juices. We offer culinary events and seasonal dishes all year round.
Program & Events 2019
- 31.03.19 - 14.04.19 Dentilion weeks: Discover our herbal recipes made from spring herbs!
- 26.04.19 - 26.05.19 Asparagus weeks: our spring favorite is the farm grown green organic asparagus. Discover it's many varieties in our restaurant!
- 28.06.19 - 28.07.19 Artichoke weeks: The mountain artichoke is a seasonal highlight that only grows on sunny and crispy mountain ranges. Taste our tender fresh artichokes!
- 30.08.19 - 29.09.19 Pumpkin weeks: since almost 20 years we produce squash varieties at Maso Plaz Farm. Discover our big pumpkin exposition and taste amazing squash plates this autumn!
- 05.10.19 - 25.11.19 Törggele weeks: taste new wine, sour kraut, fresh sausages, knödel and chestnut in this typical seasonal feast!
Agritourism at Maso Plaz
We opened our restored Vaults where we can receive groups of up to 30 persons for degustations of our typical seasonal products like pumpkins, sour kraut, homemade sausages and Strudel. We are looking forward for your reservation!
Roundwalk Forcola di Cloz - Maso Plaz
On the website alpenvereinaktiv.com you can discover this roundwalk starting at Maso Plaz:
Photo Gallery Farm Restaurant Maso Plaz
Have a look at some impressions at our magnificent farm restaurant throughout the year. Plates, ingredients, ambience and season for a unique farm dining experience!